Saturday, August 22, 2009

Entry 4

The reason i further my studies is now days knowledge are most important to some one to them achieve their ambitions or to get their jobs.Furthermore, now the competitions between to get any kind of jobs are more competitive.This is one of the factor i further my studies.Besides that i have to further my studies to become a achieving person in my life and also to change my root through my ambition become a famous architect.I can go to oversea through i further my studies.Besides that,the knowledge that i get, after further my studies will be more useful after i finish my studies. I can learn to be independent in thinking after i was in working atmosphere.This knowledge also helps a person in any career.More over furthering studies is look like great achievement for me .And also can earn more money in the job that we studies.Further studies also brings one person in higher position in the community and also earn respect between our community.In further my studies i can change my lifestyle in my live.I also got dreams to achieve the dreams i must further my studies.With i further my studies i can fullfiled dreams on of that are want to be a millionaire and also settled in my live.

No comments:

Post a Comment